TC Facilities Management is committed to the following 8 CSR principles:
- We manage our business with pride and integrity.
- We are committed to full legal compliance in all that we do.
- We aim to provide a safe, fulfilling and rewarding career for all our employees.
- We will continue to develop community programmes which support our brand values and further promote our recognition as an active contributor to local community development.
- We actively assess and manage the environmental impacts of all our operations.
- We will further develop our standing as a responsible business in the community.
- We will benchmark and evaluate what we do in order to constantly improve our competitive edge in the Marketplace.
- We will continually benchmark and evaluate what we do in order to improve our CSR performance.
These principles have been brought to life in a number of ways including:
- Working with equipment and consumable partners who have developed bespoke machinery that helps to reduce energy consumption, minimise the use of chemicals and maximise water use efficiency.
- Creating partnerships with Remploy and Ingeus UK to enable the disabled and long-term unemployed get back in to work.
- Aiming to raise the much needed funds for our charity partner, CLIC Sargent who supports the 10 children and young people each day who hear the devastating news that they have cancer.
We believe that these examples demonstrate our concern to be both a responsible service provider and an appealing employer.