TCFM are recruiting for flexible cleaning operatives working with in our client site.
This role will include:
- You will be able to work under your own direction and will be accountable for ensuring clean and tidy office areas and toilets / kitchens etc
- You will be happy to work as a team but you will also be happy to work on your own.
- Don’t worry you will get all the training you need before we get you started!
What do you get from us?
Our colleague and client relationships are really important to us, so if you feel you have the skills to help us meet their needs, then we have all the training and tools on our processes and systems to help you achieve this.
- Assistance Programme through Health Assured – Physical, mental and financial health support for all our colleagues through our ehub and phone.
- Wagestream – Track and access your money as you earn it. Save as you earn and learn better spending habits
- Perkbox – Saving on your weekly shop, days out, eating out and utility bills. Plus, recipes and wellbeing tips.
- Fortnightly pay
- Free uniform
- Online training in multiple languages
A little about us:
- A family-owned business, founded in 1962.
- Turnover over £84 million, employing over 4,000 colleagues.
- Currently sit within the top 2% of all cleaning and security providers.
- Our services include Cleaning, Security, Specialist, and FM services.
- Passionate about delivering a personable and reliable service
- We work within multiple industries and they will probably be brands you know and love, if this all sounds great to you then we look forward to hearing from you.