We are looking for a temporary cleaner for holiday cover. The role is general cleaning and housekeeping at an office building. Each shift is 4 hours in the morning 6am – 10 am and 3pm – 5pm Monday – Friday
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a super clean and tidy work environment for our banking client. You need to be able to work under your own direction and on your own. We know that is not for everyone but if that sounds like you and would like to have the freedom to choose when you clean (as long as it out of branch hours).
What do you get from us?
Assistance Programme through Health Assured – Physical, mental and financial health support for all our colleagues through our ehub and phone.
Grocery Aid – Emotional, practical and financial support, through counselling, advice and grants.
Wagestream – Track and access your money as you earn it. Save as you earn and learn better spending habits
Perkbox – Saving on your weekly shop, days out, eating out and utility bills. Plus, recipes and wellbeing tips.
All the training and tools you need to do your job
Online training in multiple languages
Bank holidays, you don’t need to work them as our client is closed! Everyone loves a long weekend!
A little about us:
- A family-owned business, founded in 1962.
- Turnover over £84 million, employing over 4,000 colleagues.
- Currently sit within the top 2% of all cleaning and security providers.
- Our services include Cleaning, Security, Specialist, and FM services.
- Passionate about delivering a personable and reliable service
- We work within multiple industries and they will probably be brands you know and love, if this all sounds great to you then we look forward to hearing from you.