TCFM are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Solutions Manager to drive the growth of our business in the National Market.
You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and closing deals. To be responsible for the preparation and submission of tenders Cleaning services, in a consistent and standardised manner in line with the company’s commercial policy and business objectives. Working individually or as part of a team as required, in order to develop tenders that win commercially profitable business for the company
- Work alongside bid and marketing teams to drive new revenue streams in line with company strategy
- Work both independently and collaboratively with Sales Insight Executives, to grow pipeline and qualify leads
- Actively seek to win new contracts by offering value solutions to our future customers
- Work side by Side with Operations on contract retention and renegotiations
- Identify opportunities for cross and up selling of all TCFM Service lines
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Work closely with operational teams and other key stakeholders and gain a good understanding of the business, stay abreast of operational developments and best practice
- Keep CRM system up to date at all times
- Attend client meetings and presentations.
- Attend networking and industry events as required
What we will give you:
- £45K to £60K salary paid 4-weekly
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical cover
- Perkbox benefits
- Commercial Cleaning Industry Experience Essential
- Specialist Cleaning Experience Advantageous
- Proven track record in solution sales
- IT literate, Organised and able to prioritise
- Experience of Microsoft 365 CE beneficial but not essential
- Confident Presenter
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to influence at all levels
• A family-owned business, founded in 1962.
• Turnover over £84 million, employing over 4,000 colleagues.
• Currently sit within the top 2% of all cleaning and security providers.
• Our services include Cleaning, Security, Specialist, and FM services.
• Passionate about delivering a personable and reliable service
• We work within multiple industries and they will probably be brands you know and love, if this all sounds great to you then we look forward to hearing from you