One of the main benefits of working for TCFM, is the ability to download up to 50% of your money into your bank account, up to 2 hours after you have finished your shift with Wagestream! Does your agency give you that?
Are you looking for temporary work?
Are you looking for some extra money before Christmas?
**Increase to £13.17 per hour from 1st November 2023 until 31st December 2023**
- Ensure the FLT pre-use checks are completed and logged
- Safely operate machinery within ABA guidelines
- Promptly report any identified problems to your Manager
- Respond to inquiries by the customers
- Assist with any cleaning to assist the cleaning team when required
- Carry out Decontamination Cleans as and when requested by the Client
- Provide a clear and detailed handover to a colleague at the end of every shift
- Attend all required training as required
- To adhere to all company processes, policies, and procedures
What do you get from us?
- Assistance Programme through Health Assured – Physical, mental, and financial health support for all our colleagues through our ehub and phone.
- Grocery Aid – Emotional, practical and financial support, through counseling, advice, and grants.
- Wagestream – Track and access your money as you earn it. Save as you earn and learn better spending habits
- Perkbox – Saving on your weekly shop, days out, eating out, and utility bills. Plus, recipes and well-being tips.
- Free uniform
- All the training and tools you need to do your job
A little about us:
- A family-owned business, founded in 1962.
- Employing over 4,000 colleagues.
- Currently sit within the top 2% of all cleaning and security providers.
- Our services include Cleaning, Security, Specialist, and FM services.
- Passionate about delivering a personable and reliable service
- We work within multiple industries and they will probably be brands you know and love, if this all sounds great to you then we look forward to hearing from you.